TBLS0020:6 Days Tanzania Budget Lodge Safaris - Northern Circuit Safari
This 6 days Northern Circuit Tanzania Safari, is a classic Tanzania Safari tour. It takes in Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti and Lake Manyara. The start and end is at Arusha - not far from Kilimanjaro International Airport. A nice add on for this safari is some beach & relaxation time either on Tanzanias coast or in Zanzibar.
Day 1 : Arusha to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
The tour starts with lunch in Arusha town at 1230hrs. 1400hrs, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area if arriving on same day. Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge .
Day 2 :Ngorongoro Crater safari - Serengeti National Park
Today you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food, African budget safari at its best. Lunch at the lodge. After lunch, drive to Serengeti National Park and proceed to the Lobo plains on the Northern part of Serengeti. Dinner and overnight at the Lobo Wildlife lodge
Day 3 : Serengeti National Park Full Day
Enjoy morning game drives in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Return to your lodge for lunch before departing to central part of Serengeti National Park for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Serengeti National Park
Early morning game drive and morning game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Lunch at the lodge. After lunch, drive to Ndutu area on the border between Ngorongoro and Serengeti, game viewing en route. Dinner and overnight at the Ndutu Safari Lodge in southern Serengeti.
Day 5 :Serengeti - Lake Manyara
Morning game drive around Ndutu Area. Lunch at Ndutu camp or the lodge. After lunch drive to Olduvai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakeys renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of the mans earliest known ancestral remains. Continue driving to Lake Manyara for dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara hotel
Day 6 : Lake Manyara - Arusha
After an early breakfast, you will depart for a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Mid morning, drive back to Arusha. Lunch at a restaurant in Arusha town.
Usd $ 2533 per person sharing
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees where applicable
- Olduvai museum visit where applicable
- Airport or border transfers unless stated otherwise on the itinerary
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Any internal flights and departure taxes (with Tanzania)
- International flights and departure taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc..
- Holiday (Christmas, Easter) and other seasonal surcharges
Copyright © 2017 - 2018 All Rights Reserved
Office: upper Choka, Kangudo road near jkia,