TBLS0019:5 Days Tanzania Budget Lodge Safari - Ngorongoro, Serengeti &
Lake Manyara Safari
This 4 days night Tanzanian Budget lodge safari explores the world renowned north east corner of Tanzania. This area boasts the Serengeti Game Reserve, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara. Although a short safari itinerary, it does cover some good distance offers very contrasting areas. The safari departs from and returns to Arusha.
Day 1 : Arusha to Ngorongoro Crater
The tour starts with lunch in Arusha town at 1230hrs. 1400hrs, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge or Similar
Day 2 : Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park
Today you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight at the Seronera wildlife lodge or Similar
Day 3 : Serengeti Full Day
Enjoy a morning game viewing in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Return to your lodge for lunch and later do afternoon game drive or with picnic lunches do an extended game drive returning for dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 4 : Serengeti to Lake Manyara
After an early breakfast and final game viewing depart to Lake Manyara national park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife.Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Hotel.
Day 5: Lake Manyara and - Arusha
After Lake Manyara arriving late afternoon dinner and overnight at lake Manyara hotel, you will depart for a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Mid morning, drive back to Arusha. Lunch at a restaurant in Arusha town.
Usd $ 1755
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Park or reserve entry fees where applicable
- Olduvai museum visit where applicable
- Airport or border transfers unless stated otherwise on the itinerary
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Any internal flights and departure taxes (with Tanzania)
- International flights and departure taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc..
- Holiday (Christmas, Easter) and other seasonal surcharges
Copyright © 2017 - 2018 All Rights Reserved
Office: upper Choka, Kangudo road near jkia,